CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thirty~something

Do you remember that show thirtysomething? I never watched it.. I remember thinking as a kid how they were wasting quality TV time on a show about OLD people!

Well next week is my birthday and I am going to be thirty~~something. It is funny how different birthdays have stood out in my life...

I have had big parties, no parties and 5 day parties. I have been happy and joyful on my birthday's and I have been sad and alone. I have been excited to get older (16) and I have cried in the grocery store because I was sooo old (25) on my birthday. I even have had police detectives haul me "downtown" to question me about a murder on my birthday! Last year on my birthday, I ended up slapping my husband....twice.... Luckily he was laughing...

As I think about my Birthday's and everything that I have seen in my life. I am so grateful to be at this point in my life.. In fact.. this year I believe will mark the happiest in all of my life! Hopefully I will say that exact same thing every year from here on out.

Eki is planning my birthday. I have no idea what he has in store! I love that! The only two things I am sure of, is that it will start with a pedicure and end with a kiss. What more can I ask for?

So 8 days to go.. and I am starting to get excited! Did I mention that I LOVE my birthday's!

0 comments: